As usual I am soo excited for the upcoming Christmas season. Though is doesn’t look a lot like Christmas at the moment, and the weather outside has been delightful instead of frightful, there is still a TON that needs to be done in preparation for December 25. Sometimes, it is just nice to have little things to look forward to during this time of year, and when everything around us feels merry and bright, I think it calls for some seasonal activities. Here are some ideas for you, to get you in the Christmas mood!
- Make Cookies… often!
- Put up Christmas lights all over the house.
- Make a Christmas wreath!
- Cut out snow flakes and hang them everywhere. 🙂
- Get some fun Christmas jammies!
- Watch as many Christmas movies as possible with my friends and family.
- GO CAROLING!!
- Wrap all my gifts with really cute wrapping paper.
- Make personal Christmas cards!
- Most importantly, spend time with the people I love. ❤
I hope this list has you looking forward to all that Christmas holds! If anything here does inspire you, or if I left anything out, please let me know in the comments below! I love hearing for you. Until next time, I’ll be studying for finals and awaiting Christmas break in Sienna Sky style!
(P.S. None of this has happened yet, so I my cover photo is a picture from weheartit.com.. Check it out!)