Greetings friends! The most wonderful time of the year is upon us! Only 3 days until Christmas arrives, and though I am excited for Christmas Day, it’s a tad bittersweet for me, because I think the best part of this season is the preparation leading up to December 25! I made it a goal this month to do Christmassy things as often as possible, which included wearing Christmas themed outfits the whole week! Let me show you a few of my essential Christmas pieces.
- This first outfit was one that I wore just to do some family decorating. It was a bit chilly out, so wearing a sweater was necessary when putting up the outside lights, (very last minute set up, I know). This sweater is one that I bought two years ago from Forever21. It can be worn casually with jeans as shown in these images, or could be worn with a cute red, green or gold skirt for a nicer Christmas occasion.
- This next outfit I wore to Louisville to go out to eat with my grandmother, my mom, and her godmother. I wanted to look nice because it is always a special trip to go see my mom’s godmother. So I just wore a nice festive cropped red sweater over a black dress and paired it with some tights and my current favorite black booties! This sweater is also courtesy of Forever21. It’s super warm and comfy!
- It always seems that the decorating for the holiday never ends! On this day I did some last minute shopping with my dad, and did some tree decorating (my favorite thing to decorate for sure). I just wore a casual sweater, again, no surprise, purchased at Forever21. My black jeans are the best black jeans ever – from Express; my scarf I bought from a vendor in London; and my shoes (or as my dad called them, my “Dorothy Slippers”) I found at Charlotte Russe, and I wear them quite often!
- I can thank my grandmother for the contribution of this sweater. (If you are searching for a festive sweater, I highly recommend raiding granny’s closet, if you haven’t already.) I kinda made it my own when I went Christmas shopping for some last minute items. It was perfect for the weather! Warm and comfy. 🙂
- Once again, borrowed this lovely (yet corny) sweatshirt from my dear sweet grandma. #Blessed to have this woman in my life. This is perfect for a day around the house of Christmas movie watching, decorating, making cookies, or whatever your December heart desires.
- Finally is my Christmas sweater purchase this year, meant for Christmas parties or any function. This glam green one I got at Macy’s! I bought it 50% off, so hurry and get online here if you are interested! I wore mine to run some errands (which included sitting down with a hot cocoa to write this blog!)
Thanks for checking in with me today! It’s been a while since my last Fashion Friday post, so I hope you all enjoy this one! 🙂 Leave some comments below for some content you would like to see! I think when Christmas is over I am going to do a Christmas gift haul! What did you ask for from Santa? Let me know! ❤
I’ll be dressed in Christmas outfits because that’s my Sienna Sky style.