It seems to have become a theme in my life lately to make sure I’m taking care of myself and working to be as happy as possible. I know I’m not the only overwhelmed person in the world, which is why I choose to write about relatable issues such as this.
It’s not unusual for me to randomly write in my planner little activities that I can take on just to help me pause during my day and do something I truly enjoy. My most recent list of “me time” consists of these things:
1. Rearrange your space to get a new vibe going in your life.
2. Buy yourself flowers! Or pick some!!!!
3. Read a chapter from your favorite book, or a book you’ve been meaning to start.
4. Do some yoga or some solid stretching.
5. Work on a project you’ve been neglecting. (I have wayyy too many of these!)
6. Play with your pet. 🙂 In my case this would be cuddling with my fluffy kitties!
7. Redefine some goals! Look back at your New Year’s resolutions– have you been keeping up with them? What can you do to reach those goals?
8. Clean out your desk. You might find something you lost, or forgot you had!
9. Update your social media. This doesn’t take much time, but can feel like an accomplishment 🙂
10. Fix your nails. Nuff said.
11. Plant some flowers. ❤
12. Find new music to listen to. Spunky music. Nothing sad. Trust me.
13. Listen to an inspirational Ted Talk!
14. Do something creative! (Painting, drawing, writing a poem, scrapbooking…)
15. Go for a walk. Relaxxxxx.
16. Do some guided meditation. Highly recommend.
17. Star gaze like Simba. Because we all have a lion inside us deep down. *rawr*
18. Clean out your email! Such a task. But totally worth it, if you ask me.
19. Take some surveys for money! I do this all the time just because I have no current income! *insert upside down smiley face*
20. Make a list of some things you’re grateful for. It’s always a good time to count your blessings. ❤
21. Laugh! As often as possible. 🙂
Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe if you want to be notified each time I post! Until then, I’ll be enjoying some “me time” (which involves blogging) in Sienna Sky style! What do you do in your few minutes of peace?? Let me know in the comments below!